Mengdi Han Research Group
Lab of 3D Bioelectronics （韩梦迪课题组）
| Google Scholar Profile | Journal Covers |
*Corresponding authors; ¹Authors contributed equally
2023 | Top↑
(98) Wearable and flexible electrochemical sensors for sweat analysis: a review
F Gao¹, C Liu¹, L Zhang, T Liu, Z Wang, Z Song, H Cai, Z Fang, J Chen, J Wang, M Han, J Wang, K Lin, R Wang, M Li, Q Mei, X Ma, S Liang*, G Gou*, N Xue*
Microsystems & Nanoengineering 2023, 9, 1.
2022 | Top↑
(97) Encoding of tactile information in hand via skin-integrated wireless haptic interface
K Yao¹, J Zhou¹, Q Huang¹, M Wu¹, CK Yiu¹, J Li, X Huang, D Li, J Su, S Hou, Y Liu, Y Huang, Z Tian, J Li, H Li, R Shi, B Zhang, J Zhu, TH Wong, H Jia, Z Gao, Y Gao, Y Zhou, W Park, E Song, M Han, H Zhang, J Yu*, L Wang*, WJ Li*, X Yu*
Nature Machine Intelligence 2022, 4, 893-903.
(96) Double-sided wearable multifunctional sensing system with anti-interference design for human–ambience interface
H Wang, Z Xiang, P Zhao, J Wan, L Miao, H Guo, C Xu, W Zhao, M Han*, H Zhang*
ACS Nano 2022, 16, 14679-14692.
(95) A dynamically reprogrammable metasurface with self-evolving shape morphing
Y Bai¹, H Wang¹*, Y Xue, Y Pan, JT Kim, X Ni, TL Liu, Y Yang, M Han, Y Huang*, JA Rogers*, X Ni*
Nature 2022, 609, 701-708.
(94) Ecoresorbable and bioresorbable micro-electromechanical systems
Q Yang , TL Liu , Y Xue, H Wang, Y Xu, B Emon, M Wu, C Rountree, T Wei, I Kandela, C Haney, A Brikha, I Stepien, J Hornick, R Sponenburg, C Cheng, L Ladehoff, Y Chen, Z Hu, C Wu, M Han, J Torkelson, Y Kozorovitskiy, MT Saif, Y Huang, JK Chang*, JA Rogers*
Nature Electronics 2022, 5, 526–538. (Featured as the Cover)
(93) Nano-fiber based self-powered flexible vibration sensor for rail fasteners tightness safety detection
Y Meng¹, J Yang¹, S Liu, W Xu, G Chen, Z Niu, M Wang, T Deng, Y Qin, M Han, X Li*
Nano Energy 2022, 102, 107667.
(92) Integrated, transparent silicon carbide electronics and sensors for radio-frequency biomedical therapy
T Nguyen*, S Yadav, TA Truong, M Han, M Barton, M Leitch, PG Duran, T Dinh, A Ashok, H Vu, V Dau, D Haasmann, L Chen, Y Park, TN Do, Y Yamauchi, JA Rogers*, NT Nguyen, HP Phan*
ACS Nano 2022, 16, 10890–10903.
(91) High-density stretchable microelectrode array based on multilayer serpentine interconnections
Z Xiang, H Wang, J Wan, L Miao, C Xu, P Zhao, H Guo, H Zhang, M Han*
Journal of Micromechanics and Microengineering 2022, 32, 084002. (Emerging Leaders 2022 collection)
(90) Self-powered tactile sensor for gesture recognition using deep learning algorithms
J Yang, S Liu, Y Meng, W Xu, S Liu, L Jia, G Chen, Y Qin, M Han, and X Li*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2022, 14, 25629–25637.
(89) Submillimeter-scale multimaterial terrestrial robots
M Han¹, X Guo¹, X Chen¹, C Liang, H Zhao, Q Zhang, W Bai, F Zhang, H Wei, C Wu, Q Cui, S Yao, B Sun, Y Yang, Q Yang, Y Ma, Z Xue, JW Kwak, T Jin, Q Tu, E Song, Z Tian, Y Mei, D Fang, H Zhang, Y Huang*, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Science Robotics 2022, 7, eabn0602. (Supplementary Movies)
(88) Multilayer flexible electronics: manufacturing approaches and applications
Y Wang, C Xu, X Yu, H Zhang, M Han*
Materials Today Physics 2022, 23, 100647.
(87) Mechanically guided hierarchical assembly of 3D mesostructures
H Zhao¹, X Cheng¹, C Wu¹, TL Liu, Q Zhao, S Li, X Ni, S Yao, M Han, Y Huang*, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Materials 2022, 24, 2109416.
2021 | Top↑
(86) Photocurable bioresorbable adhesives as functional interfaces between flexible bioelectronic devices and soft biological tissues
Q Yang¹, T Wei¹, R Yin¹, M Wu¹, Y Xu¹, J Koo, YS Choi, Z Xie, S Chen, I Kandela, S Yao, Y Deng, R Avila, TL Liu, W Bai, Y Yang, M Han, Q Zhang, C Haney, K Lee, K Aras, T Wang, MH Seo, H Luan, SM Lee, A Brikha, N Ghoreishi-Haack, Lori Tran, I Stepien, F Aird, E Waters, X Yu, A Banks, G Trachiotis, J Torkelson, Y Huang, Y Kozorovitskiy*, I Efimov*, JA Rogers*
Nature Materials 2021, 20, 1559–1570.
(85) Complex 3D microfluidic architectures formed by mechanically guided compressive buckling
H Luan, Q Zhang, TL Liu, X Wang, S Zhao, H Wang, S Yao, Y Xu, JW Kwak, W Bai, Y Xu, M Han, K Li, Z Li, X Ni, J Ye, D Choi, Q Yang, JH Kim, S Li , S Chen, C Wu, D Lu, JK Chang, Z Xie, Y Huang*, JA Rogers*
Science Advances 2021, 7, eabj3686. (Featured as the Cover)
(84) Three-dimensional temporary-magnetized soft robotic structures for enhanced energy harvesting
L Miao¹, Y Song¹, Z Ren, C Xu, J Wan, H Wang, H Guo, Z Xiang, M Han*, H Zhang*
Advanced Materials 2021, 33, 2102691. (Selected in Wiley Hot Topic: Robotics)
(83) Battery-free, wireless soft sensors for continuous multi-site measurements of pressure and temperature from patients at risk for pressure injuries
YS Oh¹, JH Kim¹, Z Xie¹, S Cho, H Han, SW Jeon, M Park, M Namkoong, R Avila, Z Song, SU Lee, K Ko, J Lee, JS Lee, WG Min, BJ Lee, M Choi, HU Chung, J Kim, M Han, J Koo, YS Choi, SS Kwak, SB Kim, J Kim, J Choi, CM Kang, JU Kim, K Kwon, SM Won, JM Baek, Y Lee, SY Kim, W Lu, A Vazquez-Guardado, H Jeong, H Ryu, G Lee, K Kim, S Kim, MS Kim, J Choi, DY Choi, Q Yang, H Zhao, W Bai, H Jang, Y Yu, J Lim, X Guo, BH Kim, S Jeon, C Davies, A Banks, HJ Sung, Y Huang*, I Park*, JA Rogers*
Nature Communications 2021, 12, 5008.
(82) Soft human-machine interface with triboelectric patterns and archimedes spiral electrodes for enhanced motion detection
H Guo, H Wang, Z Xiang, H Wu, J Wan, C Xu, H Chen, M Han*, H Zhang*
Advanced Functional Materials 2021, 31, 2103075. (Selected in Wiley Hot Topic: Flexible Electronics)
(81) Miniaturized electromechanical devices for the characterization of the biomechanics of deep tissue
E Song¹, Z Xie¹, W Bai¹, H Luan¹, B Ji, X Ning, Y Xia, JM Baek, Y Lee, R Avila, HY Chen, JH Kim, S Madhvapathy, K Yao, D Li, J Zhou, M Han, SM Won, X Zhang, DJ Myers, Y Mei, X Guo, S Xu, JK Chang*, X Yu*, Y Huang*, JA Rogers*
Nature Biomedical Engineering 2021, 5, 759-771.
(80) Wireless multilateral devices for optogenetic studies of individual and social behaviors
Y Yang¹, M Wu¹, A Vázquez-Guardado¹, AJ Wegener, JG Grajales-Reyes, Y Deng, T Wang, R Avila, JA Moreno, S Minkowicz, V Dumrongprechachan, J Lee, S Zhang, AA Legaria, Y Ma, S Mehta, D Franklin, L Hartman, W Bai, M Han, H Zhao, W Lu, Y Yu, X Sheng, A Banks, X Yu, ZR Donaldson, RW Gereau, CH Good, Z Xie*, Y Huang*, Y Kozorovitskiy*, JA Rogers*
Nature Neuroscience 2021, 24, 1035–1045.
(79) Compliant 3D frameworks instrumented with strain sensors for characterization of millimeter-scale engineered muscle tissues
H Zhao¹, Y Kim¹, H Wang¹, X Ning¹, C Xu, J Suh, M Han, GJ Pagan-Diaz, W Lu, H Li, W Bai, O Aydin, Y Park, J Wang, Y Yao, Y He, MTA Saif, Y Huang*, R Bashir*, JA Rogers*
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2021, 118, e2100077118.
(78) Recent progress in silk fibroin-based flexible electronics
DL Wen, DH Sun, P Huang, W Huang, M Su, Y Wang, M Han, B Kim, J Brugger, H Zhang, X Zhang*
Microsystems & Nanoengineering 2021, 7, 35.
(77) Synergistic photoactuation of bilayered spiropyran hydrogels for predictable origami-like shape change
C Li¹, Y Xue¹, M Han, LC Palmer, JA Rogers, Y Huang*, SI Stupp*
Matter 2021, 4, 1377-1390.
(76) Magnetic, conductive textile for multipurpose protective clothing and hybrid energy harvesting
J Wan, H Guo, H Wang, L Miao, Y Song, C Xu, Z Xiang, M Han*, H Zhang*
Applied Physics Letters 2021, 118, 143901.
(75) Self-powered intelligent human-machine interaction for handwriting recognition
H Guo, J Wan, H Wang, H Wu, C Xu, L Miao, M Han*, H Zhang*
Research 2021, 2021, 4689869.
(74) Portable and wearable self-powered systems based on emerging energy harvesting technology
C Xu, Y Song, M Han*, H Zhang*
Microsystems & Nanoengineering 2021, 7, 25.
(73) Mechanics of encapsulated three-dimensional structures for simultaneous sensing of pressure and shear stress
X Yuan, SM Won, M Han, Y Wang, JA Rogers, Y Huang, H Wang*
Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 2021, 151, 104400.
(72) Three-dimensional, multifunctional neural interfaces for cortical spheroids and engineered assembloids
Y Park¹, CK Franz¹, H Ryu¹, H Luan¹, KY Cotton¹, JU Kim, TS Chung, S Zhao, A Vazquez-Guardado, K Li, R Avila, JK Phillips, MJ Quezada, H Jang, SS Kwak, SM Won, K Kwon, H Jeong, AJ Bandodkar, M Han, H Zhao, GR Osher, H Wang, KH Lee, Y Zhang, Y Huang*, JD Finan*, JA Rogers*
Science Advances 2021, 7, eabf9153. (Featured as the Cover)
(71) Wireless, implantable catheter-type oximeter designed for cardiac oxygen saturation
W Lu¹, W Bai¹, H Zhang¹, C Xu, AM Chiarelli, A Vázquez-Guardado, Z Xie, H Shen, K Nandoliya, H Zhao, KH Lee, Y Wu, D Franklin, R Avila, S Xu, A Rwei, M Han, K Kwon, Y Deng, X Yu, EB Thorp, X Feng, Y Huang, J Forbess, ZD Ge*, JA Rogers*
Science Advances 2021, 7, eabe0579.
(70) Super-stretchable multi-sensing triboelectric nanogenerator based on liquid conductive composite
HT Deng, XR Zhang, ZY Wang, DL Wen, YY Ba, B Kim, M Han, HX Zhang, XS Zhang*
Nano Energy 2021, 83, 105823.
(69) Bioresorbable multilayer photonic cavities as temporary implants for tether-free measurements of regional tissue temperatures
W Bai¹, M Irie¹, Z Liu¹, H Luan, D Franklin, K Nandoliya, H Guo, H Zang, Y Weng, D Lu, D Wu, Y Wu, J Song, M Han, E Song, Y Yang, X Chen, H Zhao, W Lu, G Monti, I Stepien, I Kandela, CR Haney, C Wu, SM Won, H Ryu, A Rwei, H Shen, J Kim, HJ Yoon, W Ouyang, Y Liu, E Suen, HY Chen, J Okina, J Liang, Y Huang, GA Ameer, W Zhou, JA Rogers*
BME Frontiers 2021, 2021, 8653218.
(68) Design, manufacturing and applications of wearable triboelectric nanogenerators
H Wang, M Han, Y Song, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2021, 81, 105627.
2020 | Top↑
(67) Soft, wireless electronic system for continuous, multimodal measurements of physiological health at the skin interface with prostheses
J Kwak¹, M Han¹, Z Xie, HU Chung, JY Lee, R Avila, J Yohay, X Chen, C Liang, M Patel, I Jung, J Kim, M Namkoong, K Kwon, X Guo, C Ogle, D Grande, D Ryu, DH Kim, S Madhvapathy, C Liu, DS Yang, Y Park, R Caldwell, A Banks, S Xu, Y Huang, S Fatone, JA Rogers*
Science Translational Medicine 2020, 12, eabc4327.
(66) Catheter-integrated soft multilayer electronic arrays for multiplexed sensing and actuation during cardiac surgery
M Han¹, L Chen¹, K Aras¹, C Liang, X Chen, H Zhao, K Li, NR Faye, B Sun, W Bai, JH Kim, Q Yang, Y Ma, E Song, JM Baek, Y Lee, C Liu, JB. Model, G Yang, R Ghaffari, Y Huang*, IR. Efimov*, JA Rogers*
Nature Biomedical Engineering 2020, 4, 997-1009. (Featured as the Cover)
[News & Views in Nature Biomedical Engineering], [Preview in Matter]
(65) Soft sign language interpreter on your skin
M Han, J Kwak, JA Rogers*
Matter 2020, 3, 337-338.
(64) Self-powered multifunctional electronic skin for a smart anti-counterfeiting signature system
H Guo, J Wan, H Wu, H Wang, L Miao, Y Song, H Chen, M Han*, H Zhang*
ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 2020, 12 22357-22364.
(63) Hybrid energy cells based on triboelectric nanogenerator: From principle to system
X Chen, Z Ren, M Han, J Wan, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2020, 75, 104980.
(62) The effect of defects on the cyclic behavior of polymeric 3D kirigami structures
K Bashandeh, M Humood, J Lee, M Han, Y Cui, Y Shi, Y Huang, JA Rogers, A Polycarpou*
Extreme Mechanics Letters 2020, 36, 100650.
(61) Three-dimensional electronic scaffolds for monitoring and regulation of multifunctional hybrid tissues
X Wang¹, R Feiner¹, H Luan¹, Q Zhang, S Zhao, Y Zhang, M Han, Y Li, R Sun, H Wang, TL Liu, X Guo, H Oved, N Noor, A Shapira, Y Zhang, Y Huang*, T Dvir*, JA Rogers*
Extreme Mechanics Letters 2020, 35, 100634.
(60) Nanofabrication approaches for functional three-dimensional architectures
H Zhao¹, Y Li¹, M Han¹, BK Sharma, X Chen, JH Ahn*, JA Rogers*
Nano Today 2020, 30, 100825.
2019 | Top↑
(59) Buckling and twisting of advanced materials into morphable 3D mesostructures
H Zhao¹, K Li¹, M Han, F Zhu, A Vázquez-Guardado, P Guo, Z Xie, Y Park, L Chen, X Wang, H Luan, Y Yang, H Wang, C Liang, Y Xue, RD Schaller, D Chanda, Y Huang*, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2019, 116, 13239-13248.
(58) Multimodal sensing with a three-dimensional piezoresistive structure
SM Won¹, H Wang¹, BH Kim¹, KH Lee¹, H Jang, K Kwon, M Han, KE Crawford, H Li, Y Lee, X Yuan, SB Kim, YS Oh, WJ Jang, JY Lee, S Han, J Kim, X Wang, Z Xie, Y Zhang, Y Huang, JA Rogers*
ACS Nano 2019, 13, 10972-10979.
(57) Mechanics of buckled serpentine structures formed via mechanics-guided, deterministic three-dimensional assembly
S Li, M Han, JA Rogers, Y Zhang, Y Huang*, H Wang*
Journal of the Mechanics and Physics of Solids 2019, 125, 736-748.
(56) Three-dimensional piezoelectric polymer microsystems for vibrational energy harvesting, robotic interfaces and biomedical implants
M Han¹, H Wang¹, Y Yang, C Liang, W Bai, Z Yan, H Li, Y Xue, X Wang, B Akar, H Zhao, H Luan, J Lim, I Kandela, GA Ameer, Y Zhang*, Y Huang*, JA Rogers*
Nature Electronics 2019, 2, 26-35. (Featured as the Cover)
[News & Views in Nature Electronics]
(55) Self-powered digital-analog hybrid electronic skin for noncontact displacement sensing
H Guo¹, H Wu¹, Y Song, L Miao, X Chen, H Chen, Z Su, M Han, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2019, 58, 121-129.
2018 | Top↑
(54) Fabrication and mechanical cycling of polymer microscale architectures for 3D MEMS sensors
M Humood, J Lefebvre, Y Shi, M Han, CD Fincher, M Pharr, JA Rogers, AA Polycarpou*
Advanced Engineering Materials 2018, 21, 1801254.
(53) An analytic model of two-level compressive buckling with applications in the assembly of free-standing 3D mesostructures
Y Shi¹, P Pei¹, X Cheng, Z Yan, M Han, Z Li, CF Gao, JA Rogers, Y Huang, Y Zhang*
Soft Matter 2018, 14, 8828-8837.
(52) Fabric-based self-powered noncontact smart gloves for gesture recognition
H Wu, H Guo, Z Su, M Shi, X Chen, X Cheng, M Han, HA Zhang*
Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2018, 6, 20277-20288.
(51) Semiconductor nanomembrane materials for high performance soft electronic devices
MA Yoder, Z Yan, M Han, JA Rogers*, RG Nuzzo*
Journal of the American Chemical Society 2018, 140, 9001-9019.
(50) Thin, millimeter scale fingernail sensors for thermal characterization of nail bed tissue
Y Li¹, Y Ma¹, C Wei, H Luan, S Xu, M Han, H Zhao, C Liang, Q Yang, Y Yang, KE Crawford, X Feng, Y Huang*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Functional Materials 2018, 28, 1801380.
(49) Two-dimensional materials in functional three-dimensional architectures with applications in photodetection and imaging
W Lee¹, Y Liu¹, Y Lee¹, BK Sharma, SM Shinde, SD Kim, K Nan, Z Yan, M Han, Y Huang, Y Zhang, JH Ahn*, JA Rogers*
Nature Communications 2018, 9, 1417.
(48) Fabrication and deformation of 3D multilayered kirigami microstructures
M Humood, Y Shi, M Han, J Lefebvre, Z Yan, M Pharr, Y Zhang, Y Huang, JA Rogers, AA Polycarpou*
Small 2018, 14, 1703852. (Featured as the Cover)
(47) All-in-one self-powered flexible microsystems based on triboelectric nanogenerators
XS Zhang*, M Han, B Kim, JF Bao, J Brugger, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2018 47, 410-426.
(46) Morphable 3D mesostructures and microelectronic devices by multistable buckling mechanics
H Fu¹, K Nan¹, W Bai, W Huang, K Bai, L Lu, C Zhou, Y Liu, F Liu, J Wang, M Han, Z Yan, H Luan, Y Zhang, Y Zhang, J Zhao, X Cheng, M Li, JW Lee, Y Liu, D Fang, X Li, Y Huang*, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Nature Materials 2018, 17, 268-276. (Featured as the Cover)
(45) Self-powered noncontact electronic skin for motion sensing
H Wu, Z Su, M Shi, L Miao, Y Song, H Chen, M Han, H Zhang*
Advanced Functional Materials 2018, 28, 1704641.
2017 | Top↑
(44) Three-dimensional mesostructures as high-temperature growth templates, electronic cellular scaffolds, and self-propelled microrobots
Z Yan¹, M Han¹, Y Shi, A Badea, Y Yang, A Kulkarni, E Hanson, ME Kandel, X Wen, F Zhang, Y Luo, Q Lin, H Zhang, X Guo, Y Huang, K Nan, S Jia, AW Oraham, MB Mevis, J Lim, X Guo, M Gao, W Ryu, KJ Yu, BG Nicolau, A Petronico, SS Rubakhin, J Lou, PM Ajayan, K Thornton, G Popescu, D Fang, JV Sweedler, PV Braun, H Zhang, RG Nuzzo, Y Huang, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 2017, 114, E9455-E9464.
(43) Inorganic semiconducting materials for flexible and stretchable electronics
KJ Yu*, Z Yan, M Han, JA Rogers*
npj Flexible Electronics 2017, 1, 4.
(42) Fingertip-inspired electronic skin based on triboelectric sliding sensing and porous piezoresistive pressure detection
H Chen, L Miao, Z Su, Y Song, M Han, X Chen, X Cheng, D Chen, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2017, 40, 65-72.
(41) Deterministic integration of biological and soft materials onto 3D microscale cellular frameworks
JM McCracken¹, S Xu¹, A Badea, KI Jang, Z Yan, DJ Wetzel, K Nan, Q Lin, M Han, MA Anderson, JW Lee, Z Wei, M Pharr, R Wang, J Su, SS Rubakhin, JV Sweedler, JA Rogers*, RG Nuzzo*
Advanced Biosystems 2017, 1, 1700068. (Featured as the Cover)
(40) Flexible fiber-based hybrid nanogenerator for biomechanical energy harvesting and physiological monitoring
X Chen, Y Song, Z Su, H Chen, X Cheng, J Zhang, M Han, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2017, 38, 43-50. (Featured as the Cover)
(39) 3D tunable, multiscale, and multistable vibrational micro-platforms assembled by compressive buckling
X Ning¹, H Wang¹, X Yu¹, JANT Soares, Z Yan, K Nan, G Velarde, Y Xue, R Sun, Q Dong, H Luan, CM Lee, A Chempakasseril, M Han, Y Wang, L Li, Y Huang, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Functional Materials 2017, 27, 1605914.
(38) Self-powered wireless smart patch for healthcare monitoring
M Shi¹, H Wu¹, J Zhang, M Han, B Meng, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2017, 32, 479-487.
(37) Deterministic assembly of 3D mesostructures in advanced materials via compressive buckling: a short review of recent progress
Z Yan¹, M Han¹, Y Yang, K Nan, Y Luo, H Luan, Y Zhang, Y Huang, JA Rogers*
Extreme Mechanics Letters 2017, 11, 96-104.
(36) A wave-shaped hybrid piezoelectric and triboelectric nanogenerator based on P(VDF-TrFE) nanofibers
X Chen, M Han, H Chen, X Cheng, Y Song, Z Su, Y Jiang, H Zhang*
Nanoscale 2017, 9, 1263-1270.
(35) Engineered elastomer substrates for guided assembly of complex 3D mesostructures by spatially nonuniform compressive buckling
K Nan¹, H Luan¹, Z Yan, X Ning, Y Wang, A Wang, J Wang, M Han, M Chang, K Li, Y Zhang, W Huang, Y Xue, Y Huang, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Functional Materials 2017, 21, 1604281.
2016 | Top↑
(34) Mechanical assembly of complex, 3D mesostructures from releasable multilayers of advanced materials
Z Yan¹, F Zhang¹, F Liu, M Han, D Ou, Y Liu, Q Lin, X Guo, H Fu, Z Xie, M Gao, Y Huang, JH Kim, Y Qiu, K Nan, JH Kim, P Gutruf, H Luo, A Zhao, KC Hwang, Y Huang*, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Science Advances 2016, 2, e1601014.
(33) Integrated self-charging power unit with flexible supercapacitor and triboelectric nanogenerator
Y Song, X Cheng, H Chen, J Huang, X Chen, M Han, Z Su, B Meng, Z Song, H Zhang*
Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2016, 4, 14298-14306.
(32) Highly compression-tolerant folded carbon nanotube/paper as solid-state supercapacitor electrode
Y Song, X Cheng, H Chen, M Han, X Chen, J Huang, Z Su, H Zhang*
Micro & Nano Letters 2016, 11, 586-590.
(31) A flexible large-area triboelectric generator by low-cost roll-to-roll process for location-based monitoring
X Cheng, Y Song, M Han, B Meng, Z Su, L Miao, H Zhang*
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 2016, 247, 206-214.
(30) Asymmetrical triboelectric nanogenerator with controllable direct electrostatic discharge
Z Su, M Han, X Cheng, H Chen, X Chen, H Zhang*
Advanced Functional Materials 2016, 26, 5524-5533.
(29) Implantable and self-powered blood pressure monitoring based on a piezoelectric thinfilm: Simulated, in vitro and in vivo studies
X Cheng¹, X Xue¹, Y Ma¹, M Han, W Zhang, Z Xu, H Zhang*, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2016, 22, 453-460.
(28) Self-powered analogue smart skin
M Shi, J Zhang, H Chen, M Han, AS Smitha, Z Su, B Meng, X Cheng, H Zhang*
ACS Nano 2016, 10, 4083-4091.
(27) Controlled mechanical buckling for origami-inspired construction of 3D microstructures in advanced materials
Z Yan¹, F Zhang¹, J Wang, F Liu, X Guo, K Nan, Q Lin, M Gao, D Xiao, Y Shi, Y Qiu, H Luan, JH Kim, Y Wang, H Luo, M Han, Y Huang, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Functional Materials 2016, 26, 2629-2639. (Featured as the Cover)
(26) Guided formation of 3D helical mesostructures by mechanical buckling: analytical modeling and experimental validation
Y Liu¹, Z Yan¹, Q Lin, X Guo, M Han, K Nan, KC Hwang, Y Huang, Y Zhang, KC Hwang, Y Huang, Y Zhang*, JA Rogers*
Advanced Functional Materials 2016, 26, 2909-2918.
(25) Single-step fluorocarbon plasma treatment-induced wrinkle structure for high-performance triboelectric nanogenerator
X Cheng, B Meng, X Chen, M Han, H Chen, Z Su, M Shi, H Zhang*
Small 2016, 12, 229-236.
2015 | Top↑
(24) Coupling of piezoelectric and triboelectric effects: from theoretical analysis to experimental verification
M Han, X Chen, B Yu, H Zhang*
Advanced Electronic Materials 2015, 1, 1500187.
(23) Jagged discharge electrodes powered by triboelectric generator
B Yu, M Han, H Chen, Z Su, J Zhang, H Zhang*
Micro & Nano Letters 2015, 10, 537- 540.
(22) Fabrication and characterization of the functional parylene-C film with micro/nano hierarchical structures
X Zhang, Z Su, M Han, B Meng, F Zhu, H Zhang*
Microelectronic Engineering 2015, 141, 72-80.
(21) A cubic triboelectric generator as a self-powered orientation sensor
G Qiu¹, W Liu¹, M Han, X Cheng, B Meng, AS Smitha, J Zhao, H Zhang*
Science China Technological Sciences 2015, 58, 842-847.
(20) Electrification based devices with encapsulated liquid for energy harvesting, multifunctional sensing, and self-powered visualized detection
M Han, B Yu, G Qiu, H Chen, Z Su, M Shi, B Meng, X Cheng, H Zhang*
Journal of Materials Chemistry A 2015, 3, 7382-7388.
(19) A flexible and implantable piezoelectric generator harvesting energy from the pulsation of ascending aorta: in vitro and in vivo studies
H Zhang¹, X Zhang¹, X Cheng¹, Y Liu, M Han, X Xue, S Wang, F Yang, AS Smitha, H Zhang*, Z Xu*
Nano Energy 2015, 12, 296-304.
(18) Wearable electrode-free triboelectric generator for harvesting biomechanical energy
X Cheng¹, B Meng¹, X Zhang, M Han, Z Su, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2015, 12, 19-25.
(17) High performance triboelectric nanogenerators based on large-scale mass-fabrication technologies
X Zhang, M Han, B Meng, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2015, 11, 304-322.
2014 | Top↑
(16) Analysis of an in-plane electromagnetic energy harvester with integrated magnet array
M Han, Z Li, X Sun, H Zhang*
Sensors and Actuators A: Physical 2014, 219, 38-46.
(15) An unmovable single-layer triboloelectric generator driven by sliding friction
W Liu, M Han, X Sun, B Meng, X Zhang, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2014, 9, 401-407.
(14) Fabrication of silicon hierarchical nanopillar arrays based on nanosphere lithography
Z Su, X Zhang, W Hu, W Liu, M Han, H Zhang*
Micro & Nano Letters 2014, 9, 655-659.
(13) Note: A cubic electromagnetic harvester that convert vibration energy from all directions
M Han, G Qiu, W Liu, B Meng, X Zhang, H Zhang*
Review of Scientific Instruments 2014, 85, 076109.
(12) Low frequency wide bandwidth MEMS energy harvester based on spiral-shaped PVDF cantilever
W Liu, M Han, B Meng, X Sun, X Huang, H Zhang*
Science China Technological Sciences 2014, 57, 1068-1072.
(11) Magnetic-assisted triboelectric nanogenerators as self-powered visualized omnidirectional tilt sensing system
M Han, X Zhang, X Sun, B Meng, W Liu, H Zhang*
Scientific Reports 2014, 4, 4811.
(10) High-performance triboelectric nanogenerator with enhanced energy density based on single-step fluorocarbon plasma treatment
X Zhang, M Han, R Wang, B Meng, F Zhu, X Sun, W Hu, W Wang, Z Li, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2014, 4, 123-131.
(9) Single-friction-surface triboelectric generator with human body conduit
B Meng, X Cheng, X Zhang, M Han, W Liu, H Zhang*
Applied Physics Letters 2014, 104, 103904.
(8) Design and fabrication of integrated magnetic MEMS energy harvester for low frequency applications
M Han¹, Q Yuan¹, X Sun, H Zhang*
Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems 2014, 23, 204-212.
2013 | Top↑
(7) Self-powered flexible printed circuit board with integrated triboelectric generator
B Meng¹, W Tang¹, X Zhang, M Han, W Liu, H Zhang*
Nano Energy 2013, 2, 1101-1106.
(6) Investigation and characterization of an arc-shaped piezoelectric generator
M Han, W Liu, X Zhang, B Meng, H Zhang*
Science China Technological Sciences 2013, 56, 2636-2641.
(5) r-Shaped hybrid nanogenerator with enhanced piezoelectricity
M Han¹, X Zhang¹, B Meng, W Liu, W Tang, X Sun, H Zhang*
ACS Nano 2013, 7, 8554-8560. (Selected in ACS Nano virtual issue: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology Research at Peking University)
(4) A transparent single-friction-surface triboelectric generator and self-powered touch sensor
B Meng, W Tang, Z Too, X Zhang, M Han, W Liu, H Zhang*
Energy & Environmental Science 2013, 6, 3235-3240.
(3) Self-cleaning poly(dimethylsiloxane) film with functional micro/nano hierarchical structures
X Zhang, F Zhu, M Han, X Sun, X Peng, H Zhang*
Langmuir 2013, 29, 10769-10775.
(2) Low-frequency wide-band hybrid energy harvester based on piezoelectric and triboelectric mechanism
M Han, X Zhang, W Liu, X Sun, X Peng, H Zhang*
Science China Technological Sciences 2013 56, 1835-1841. (Featured as the Cover)
(1) Frequency-multiplication high-output triboelectric nanogenerator for sustainably powering biomedical microsystems
X Zhang¹, M Han¹, R Wang, F Zhu, Z Li, W Wang, H Zhang*
Nano Letters 2013, 13, 1168-1172.
Copyright © 2021 Mengdi Han Research Group - All Rights Reserved